AmigaActive (1077/2143)

From:Alan Buxey
Date:14 May 2000 at 14:55:05
Subject:Re: TV Amazing (was: DVD on the Amiga - sort of :))

hi,

> This TVA thing- does it let you use an Amiga's 15KHz and a GFX
> card display on the same monitor, effectively acting as a
> scandoubler/flicker fixer with passthrough, or have I got the
> wrong end of the stick?

it does EXACTLY that. I send the old 15KHz mode via the RF connector - to
the TV part of the TV Amazing and I use the SVGA connector of the BVision to
the SVGA connector of the TV-Amazing.

the TV Amazing signal then goes to the monitor.

Theres also SVideo connector, which I dont use and several audio connectors,
which i do use.

I also use the TV-Amazing to show my ole' consoles on my monitor. Quite neat
playing an Atari2600 on a monitor with the beeps coming out of a high spec
stack system 8-)

alan

Install today: